I thought i'd hold off posting till tomorrow, but i have time on my hands and thoughts in my head, so what the heck.
I missed kickboxing all of this week. I spent some time with Sister K at her new place, and i slept like a baby which made me think that maybe it's time i bought a new bed. I went out drinking a little bit. Missed a lot of parties because i wasn't in the mood to socialise.
I splurged on Blood Red and Minty Blue jeans. They're both awesome colours and i love them. Then i splurged on a pair of Ceam peep toe stilletoes.
I met school friends after over eight years. It was good fun. We teased each other, got updates, ate a lot of food and took lots of pictures. I realised how different we are as people, but we still share a bond that doesn't make it awkward and hesitant and politely correct for us to be around each other.
I'm taking pillions on my bike these days. So far, Achilles, Sister K, Geek Boy, F, my cousin M and a colleague from work have travelled with me. Last night was the first time i took dad on the bike. And i took him for lunch again with mom and aunt and cousins.
A waiter experienced a sudden case of butter fingers at the restaurant we were lunching at and spilled scalding hot Sulemani Chai down my back. It's burning a little bit but i'll know the extent of damage after a night of sleep.
I watched half of 'P.S: I Love You', and although i felt like crying my guts out, i didn't. I did curse my ill-timing, wondered if i would ever be happy, be the same person i was long ago or even a year and a half ago. I wish things were different. I wish for it so badly, so desperately.
I am kind of waiting for the week to start because there's a lot happening at work and it'll keep me occupied. Life is good, it's great. Except for this one aspect. If that falls into place, life will be perfect and i will need nothing more.
To wish and dream and hope. That's what life is about, isn't it?
No comments:
Post a Comment