It started out with the sky turning a sullen-yellow that turned into sepia. The wind blew, the young trees bent in submission as it rushed past leaf after leaf. I stood outside, letting it whip my hair into a streaked frenzy. Watched the good-looker from two offices away as he bent over the cemented railing to let the breeze really hit him. Paid attention to the splendid colours of the sky once more, breathed deep the smell of nature and impending rain.
I love this weather. Reminds me that this is all it takes to lift my spirits and sweep them high above the clouds, straight into heaven. My life is full. I need nothing else now.
2 comments:
oh bangalore!thats why i love coming back not to mention also
its one of my favorite cities in the world! :) though it tends to make me a bit lazy waking up early morning!
oh, did i mention its such a lovely place to copulate too? hahahahaha
Lol! I second that. :)
Post a Comment