Monday, January 09, 2012

What i've done in the first week of January.

- Travelled. Spent the first of the month in the city of Nizams.
- Fell prey to weather change and was sick for a couple of days.
- Freelanced. Hopefully that part of life will take off well this year.
- Exploring photography a little more. There's so much to learn!
- Built up enough determination to do certain things.
- Had misunderstandings with close, soulmatest friends. Setting things right is such hard work.
- Trying to find my footing in love and life.
- Spent time with family.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, samepinch on a few things..
I haven't travelled as yet this year, but today Im off. To the city of Nizams.
Last week, I got a call for a freelance assignment.
I too built up enough determination to do certain things.

The Nebulous One said...

That is great news Haathi! :P