It was like a holiday fling - totally fun, entertaining, no strings attached, fun while it lasted with absolutely no regrets or desire to extend it any further than the duration it was for. It was short, sweet and very, very memorable.
We spoke about everything and nothing, did most things and nothing, laughed a lot, ate a lot of good Goan food, beach bummed, soaked up the sun and the sea, i tripped on port wine and photography (I have news about this too!). I'm glowing, superbly peaceful and have experienced my full dose of chilling out, Beach Style. This is most definitely one of my top two trips to Goa.
*Sigh* I need more holidays like this one.
UPDATE: I transferred pictures from my camera; here's a quick peek at the trip. Clockwise from left: Chattai Palolem, the beach resort we stayed at; a view of the sea from the shack 'Titanic'; under the stars for dinner at Papillon; a riverlet of sorts at the edge of Palolem beach.
7 comments:
Dude, I think the next time you make a trip you should not tell me about it. Maybe then there will be some possibility of us meeting and me not being stuck at work.
IT.FREAKING.HAPPENED.AGAIN.
Twice in a row. What are the odds?!
Ugh. Again?? Weird! Maybe i'll just get there next time and call you.
Damn! Yesterday i listened to some music which i thought deserved a place like Goa. I can totally imagine Prem Joshua playing live on the beaches of Goa with the sea as a backdrop...
PS: The yellow text makes your post rather difficult to read.
Hmm. Don't know who Prem Joshua is but will look him up.
PS: I know. :P
so why are you making it difficult to read? hmmm... prem joshua plays the sitar and the flute and he and his ensemble play world music, saving you the trouble of googling. but he is cute so you may want to look
I don't know. Goa was sunny, so i chose a sunny colour. Prem Joshua - hmm, i think i'll pass.
PJ is good. Really. Pretty trippy, perfectly Goa
Post a Comment