Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Let's just rechristen December 20 as Screw My Happiness Day.

How is it possible that being friends with one person can become such a problem for all other friends? It's amazing how many friends and relationships of mine have been affected because of my being close friends with one particular person. My bestest friend from college days slammed the phone in my face because of it. Another very close friend drifted apart. I didn't get invited for another friend's wedding because of it. I mean, really? Is there something i'm not seeing? It's not like i'm not paying them any attention or ignoring them or not socialising with them or am not even there when they want me to be! I am there! And still there's an issue with my being close to somebody else?

I don't get it. I really don't. It must most definitely be me. There has to be something wrong with me, or something wrong with the things i'm doing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it could be that you forget and ignore everyone else for that one person?

The Nebulous One said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Nebulous One said...

You speak with the confidence of somebody who may know me, Anonymous. Do you? Know me, i mean?