I've never understood the appeal of tweeting, and i don't think i will fully understand it either. I have decided to take the plunge anyway and get on it. Maybe i can learn as i go.
My area of specialty will be punning, of course. I will unleash my punning abilities on the unsuspecting crowds and kill them all with my sad, sad jokes. And then i'll rule the world!
Well, sort of.
I will be selfless here and tell you guys that if you value being normal and sane and all things good and proper, don't try looking for me and following me. It's for your own good. Really. I will, however, promise to post the better puns on this blog from time to time.
2 comments:
i have never understood twitter either, but often stalk people i find funny.. do share twitter handle! i am by no means normal and dont value anything remotely sane :)
Ehehe. Tis my name. Go find and have its the funs. :)
Post a Comment