No no, not the Disney one. The three days of madness in Antwerp, Belgium with the best DJs from across the world-one.
No?
Well, you should watch this then. It's a world within a world with an energy that can power a million galaxies and a vibe that can sustain the entire human race on a year's happiness.
I heard of it from a friend at work, and when i watched it, i was carried away. Mannn, that energy, that buzz, that feeling of being alive in masses and masses of people rocking it to the beats...it was like i was there. I could feel the rythm beat in time with my heart, the electronics carrying messages of music to my synapses. I have just one word for that whole range of emotions i felt when i watched it: "Wow". Sunburn is dirt.
I think i should be there. In Belgium. Next year, when it happens. Three days of nothingness. No thinking, no mental masturbation about life and love and work and survival. Just music. Pure music. Pure emotion. Pure feeling. Swedish House Mafia, David Guetta, the works.
*Sigh*. Love.
No comments:
Post a Comment