Friday, September 30, 2011

I think it's happening, people.

I'm getting my mojo back. I can feel it. Slowwwly, very very slowly, it's coming back. I'm getting into that state of Nirvana where everything is as significant and worthy of my time and effort as trying to wear White in monsoons.

So since last Friday, i've been out almost everyday. I gave 13-year old in the guise of a 29-year old, whom i have a crush on (had, now), an earful for behaving like a total ass and kicked myself for letting him affect me. So i drank, and i went out, and i stayed out. I'm reaching my threshold level of shite again, and i'm getting to that point where i will moon the world and say "In your face bitches!". Or something like that.

Because i am tired, so very tired, positively exhausted with everything and everybody. And right now, i've had just about enough. The only person losing sleep, bursting blood vessels and splitting hairs about it all is me. Screw it. What's the worst that will happen?

So cross your fingers, cross your legs, cross your heart, cup your palms towards the sky and pray that my mojo lasts. I really need it to.

More good news next week. On that happy note, muchas gracias y buenas noches mi amigos.

No comments: