Monday, February 24, 2014

Gabriel Garcia Marquez said...

"What matters in life is not what happens to you but what you remember and how you remember it."

How true, and yet, how... sad.

A recent occurrence made me open up my mind to the possibilities of being single. I feel... free. I feel... invincible, like I can do anything. Anybody, even. It's liberating in many ways. It makes me want to simplify, cut back, bite off the threads that dangle loosely on the other end because they're attached to nothing. The Greys will always be there, it's only a matter of knowing how far I'll go. And for what. 

No more clutter. No more hoarding - emotional or psychological. (Physical's another matter - I love food too much to cut back on that!). Lean, mean, sexy. Sexy on the inside, more importantly. That's the way to be. 

Hello, Singledom. I have finally understood what it is like to love you and be a part of you.

No comments: