Sunday, May 26, 2013

Briefly out of hibernation for this little update.

Ello! I been gone too long eh? But I been busy busy busy.
 
I be quitting my jawb.
 
I be travelling the globe. Well, Bhutan and Goa actually.
 
I been getting me act together since the (once more) breakup.
 
I be having a new entrant for 'Bitch' category in my life. And begawsh, I hate her. She's making Achilles Heel do things he's never done in the time he's known me: he's lied to protect her. He's lied to me about several things. And I think he had this thing with her, but they decided to keep it quiet and play dumb about it and to never talk about it again. I started off with liking her because she was fun and loved to dance and all that, but man she turned into a different person in my eyes after a specific episode of 'come on' that she indulged in with AH. Now I believe that there may be a certain level of niceness in her, but she's primarily a very shrewd and cunning byatch who plays the part of an upfront and open person to near-perfection.
 
Yes, me be very bitter about her.
 
I be starting work at my new workplace in the first week of June, and I be quite looking forward to it too.
 
Anybody got any ideas on how to forget the existence of a person who means the world to you? Or at least not care too much about them?
 
I met Haathi in Goa this time, after a handful of failed attempts. I don't know about her, but I had a chilled out and peaceful day exploring Goa with her.
 
I bought me a laptop (from which I am posting this).
 
I bought me a smashing bookshelf. Of course, all my books don't fit (I have a whole suitcase stuffed with more), but I will be buying more shelves for those.
 
I'm doing a room overhaul. Sort of to start afresh on everything. I hope it works.
 
Is all y'all, is all. Hopefully, the hibernation should be over pretty soon, because I have a feeling I'll have plenty to rant/rave about in a few weeks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ayyyy I had a lovely relaxed day too. It was lovely meeting you, finally, I must confess I was a bit surprised by how easy the conversation flowed :) Now if I havent filled you up to your gills with my incessant chatter, we should do it again, I say!

The Nebulous One said...

Glad you did too! And yes, absolutely, must do again. I'm thinking another trip in monsoon, will keep you posted. :)