Thursday, May 03, 2012

I would like to...

- Wake up feeling like i have a fresh start
- Receive flowers
- Go on long drives on good days, with music and a map for company
- Receive flowers
- Wear hickies with pride
- Sleep for two whole days
- Be told "I love you" every once in a while
- Travel for the rest of my life
- Own a piece of land with a farmhouse and a bunch of 200 year-old trees
- Grow a lemon tree
- Make people understand that i can't always be strong
- Be taken care of sometimes
- Have my space sometimes
- Own my own place and do it up and throw parties and dinners and lunches and movie nights
- Age gracefully

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a fabulous list, one I can totally identify with :) "Wear hickies..."? Hahahaha! I know, it's crazy trying to hide them!

The Nebulous One said...

Innit? :)