Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Happy happy happy!

I travelled. A lot. I was travelling till yesterday.

I loved. A lot. And i lived through it. Correction; survived through it all.

Health was a bitch, but i got the better of that too.

Weight was a monster, but i'm working on taming it.

I ticked a few places off my travel wish-list, and i'm sooooo happy about that.

I managed to retain a part of who i was six years ago.

I managed to do trips with both my parents individually.

Many of my friends had babies, and some of them are expecting, and i'm glad about it.

Work was awesome.

This year, i'm hoping that all of this will come my way in double measures (except for the health and weight bits, which i hope will be cut down by half). A blogger friend whom i have grown pretty fond of said that she foresees a year of happiness and contentment for me. I'll drink to that, my dear. I'll drink to that any day.

So here's wishing all of you a superbly fantastic year of fresh starts and big joys from all of me. Have a blast!

9 comments:

Vivek said...

I am sitting in office reading blog afer blog to beat the monotony of corporate life when I stumble across yours. I've always wondered how a person can keep writing though he/she knows about the uncertainty of someone, ever giving them a read. Or maybe writing is a cathartic experience for these souls!! An outlet for emotions crying for sweet sweet release? Or is it some way of reaching out to another mind vibrating at the same frequency?

The Nebulous One said...

Hey Vivek,

It works both ways, i think. Personally, blogging is my way of getting home, putting up my feet, cracking open a bottle of beer and letting my thoughts wander. Not that i drink beer, but you know what i mean. :D

Vivek said...

Guess what,I am still reading! There's quite an ocean of writers out here.. Phew! Maybe I shall commence writing soon. The only obstruction within me is a feeling of colossal otioseness which refuses to go away. It's time I got over it.
Keep writing "Nebulous"!
Cheers!!
Vivek

The Nebulous One said...

Oh my goodness. That's a lot of heavy words there! You taught me a new one too - otiose. Read much? :P See, there's your reason to write!

Vivek said...

Hehe.. I couldn't think of another word which could fill in better! Sorry :)

The Nebulous One said...

Please, don't apologise. :)

Vivek said...

Hello again,

It's up!

http://virajpetboy.wordpress.com/

:)

The Nebulous One said...

Whatte, whatte V! Congratulations on the blog. :) I'm liking. But there's some problem with the template - it doesn't load fully on IE, so i HAVE to see it on Google.

Now that you've started, don't stop okay?

Good luck!

Vivek said...

Thank you thank you :) I'll try sorting out the IE mess. And yeah it feels great to be writing finally. And cheer up(read your last blog)!