I have no idea.
Well, i kinda do.
Actually, no, i don't.
Maybe it's because there's nothing happening. Nothing major at least. Not yet, at least.
There are some cases of mistaken identities. Some of temporary insanity among people who were once familiar but are now growing into strangers because they're having trouble thinking straight. There's some growing familiarity with others.
There's work. And there's travel. I'm off this weekend for ten days to a place that i've been wanting to go to a long time.
And i still want to go to Goa. I miss Goa. I miss the beach.
I love my life. I wouldn't want to change places with anyone else.
And yet, i'm not blogging. I have no stories. Even if i do have them, i don't feel the inclination to share them. It's a weird state of...limbo.
I need things to move, so i can blog. Bah.
No comments:
Post a Comment