I've been asked this question too many times. And every time, my answer's the same. I like everything. Well, almost everything.
My BFsF have a theory: they think i prefer slow tracks. But today, when i was listening to a certain track, i realised what i love hearing: powerful beats. They could be slow, fast, but they just need to be powerful tunes. I can't describe it any other way, except i know that every time i hear one of the kind, my heart begins to pound, i feel a sense of restlessness and a desire to achieve something. To me, Satrangi from Dil Se is a powerful tune. Emily and the Woods' 'I can't steal his heart' is a powerful tune. And the one that made me realise my kind of music, Coke Studio's Madari is another.
So yeah, that's the kind of music i like. And if you haven't heard Madari yet, hear it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcI3VYhHtqs
No comments:
Post a Comment