Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Goodbye my lover, goodbye my friend.


Sweet darling,

I have loved you from the first moment i tasted you on my lips. It's been a long, overwhelming love affair, sometimes accompanied by a shot of alcohol but always by epicurean orgasms. Every spoonful was a promise of better tomorrows, happy memories and lasting loyalties.

But i'm afraid it can't go on any more. Your love is doing nothing for my curves. The larger your temptation, the worse effect it has on my body fat. For the first time in all our years together, the fact that i stand to gain something from you is not a pleasing thought. That i have to lose everything you've given me, done for me since way back when i was a permed punk in college, is heartbreaking. Gut wrenching (and even that isn't going to melt all that lard, imagine).

I have to get away from you... I can't see you any more. Love you, touch you, feel you, taste you or experience your fullness, your lustiness. I don't know what i'll do when i do see you, but it definitely won't include sitting close to you, looking at you with starry eyes, sweet-talking you, asking you how your day was behind that cold display glass you call your home, and - not able to bear it a second longer - ravishing you with passion. No, it won't be all that.

I must forget you.

I know you'll never understand, but i hope that some day, you'll forgive me.

Always your lover,
N

No comments: