Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Just discovered: Parov Stelar.

Every morning, a song makes itself heard in my head. I don't know where it comes from and when, but it does. And it's stuck there almost all day. I sing it when i ride to work, sing it while at work, mutter the lyrics under my breath and blah blah - you get the drift.

This morning, Strange Love crept up on me and slayed my mind. I had to HAD TO come to work and listen to it on Youtube. One thing led to another and i ended up hearing The Mojo Radio Gang by Parov Stelar. (Very thrilled with myself, i walked up to Geek Boy and told him i had just discovered Parov Stelar and he gave me this look of "Oh, you're finally catching up." Whatever. Hmph.)

It's classic sounds with a twist, kinda like a Moby and Jazz mish-mash. Kinda, sorta. Whatever it is, i love it!

Read about Parov Stelar here and hear the songs here.

No comments: