Monday, June 13, 2011

Well, something good seems to have come of you.

After several years of poetic dormancy, i have been inspired to write an epic. All thanks to you. Ironically, the alternative word for an epic is Lay. Funny funny.

I'm coming to get you, Hope. You'd better run, because when i find you, i'm going to choke your dainty, wide-eyed, innocent, goody-two-shoes throat with my bare, rage-ragged and deeply suffering hands. I'll send you back to your blessed box, where you belong.

Where is Pandora these days, anyway? I can think of specimens of mankind who can do with a little mischief right now, and she'd come in extremely handy.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i am still trying to figure out this one. but i still like it. and do write that epic.

The Nebulous One said...

I wrote it off before i posted this! :D

Unknown said...

was this the one i read?

The Nebulous One said...

No.