Monday, November 08, 2010

Of days in Mumbai.

I've spent the last ten days in the star-studded city of Mumbai. It was a most refreshing trip, and i come back a new person.

I blew close to 20 grand on shopping - a stupidity i will pay for dearly over the next few months. I mean, who goes to Mumbai and shops for 20K? I did manage to get a lot of good stuff though (bet you're thinking, "you'd better have!"), and quite a bit of it for the family. But still.

I managed to go to some new eating places, travelled the Sea Link, drove down to Ali Baugh to have a (totally sucky) meal at the Radisson, partied at the most happening place in town, took lots of pictures, recreated the infamous Bailey's night at Hyderabad, learned a few secrets, vegetated, experienced the most amazing Thai foot massage and of course, shopped like the whole concept was going out of fashion. Pictures will follow shortly. Like, the minute i'm over the vacation lag. And the trauma of sporting a round face with plump cheeks thanks to all the eating!

No comments: