- I'm not an anal girlfriend. Or a nagging one, for that matter. It's the men i date who make me that. (Note to self: Change taste of preferred traits in the male species.)
- I'm a sucker for men in Checked prints.
- If i had been a full-time gamer, i would have been rolling in so much cash, i could have bought the world three times over.
- I enjoy House and Trance immensely.
- Those people i used to think didn't know of any other way to spend time than putting and sending? I've become one of them.
- I stil enjoy my food, but have cut down intake by at least half. It depresses me.
- I ignore most of my ailments thinking they'll go away on their own.
- The best way to increase my knowledge about things is to play games about them.
- I want nothing out of life.
- For all the strength of character i boast, i think i'll be devastated with any more deaths in the family.
- I'm most definitely going to hell.
- I have a heart partially carved out of stone.
- I'm actually scared of globe-trotting.
- I'm selfish.
- I'm not petrified of spiders any more.
2 comments:
i now understand why u dont have a passport yet
Ambica,
I saw this response in my head even as i was writing the post. But then you have to understand that the revelation was a very recent one. :-)
Post a Comment