Friday, November 21, 2008

Urhhh hmmm ahem.

So... (my neckline seems to be too tight suddenly)

I don't know what prompted me to go through my mails again, but i found one. THE one. And, umm, well... i don't know how i managed to write it. My ears are a bright red, and so is my face. I am, to put it simply, quite embarassed.

The humiliation doesn't stop there. Oh no no no. When have i ever let myself be in peace? No siree, i have to skim through the mail. And my first reaction is... laughter. I'm laughing, thinking what an idiot i must have been. The whole thing is so Mills & Boons-y, and for some reason i never saw it that way at that point. Oh my god, i want to bury my head somewhere and not emerge into the open again.

Shit, i was such a d*** ***d. It's not any consolation that everybody in love is supposed to be one. Hmph. I'm quite tempted to delete this documentation of my idiot-in-love days.

No comments: