Quantum of Solace.
I didn't think it was as good as Casino Royale, but i got a close up view of Daniel Craig (courtesy bad front row seats) which made the experience worth it. I do intend to watch it again, though.
Marvin's Room.
Star Movies on a Vegetation (word for a day/time when one wants to vegetate) Sunday. Diane Keaton, Robert De Niro, Meryl Streep, Leonardo Di Caprio. Nice movie, but i liked the title song better.
Flashbacks of a Fool.
Daniel Craig. Butt-naked. For 6 minutes. Nuff said.
(Actually, the movie was simple and beautiful. Leaves you with a happy sad feeling.)
Tropic Thunder.
Hee ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Funny. Funny funny funny. Robert Downey Jr plays an Australian playing a Black guy in the movie. To get into the role, he gets cosmetic surgery done and changes skin tone to sepia. And he's worth every pore that turns sepia because of surgery. Ben Stiller walks real funny when he's dying. And his own son stabs him! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!Confession: I slept through some of it though, because i was completely exhausted and depressed.
2 comments:
I loved how the beginning of Tropic Thunder you couldnt make out that the trailers were really part of the movie and not actual trailers. OK maybe it was jsut me :)
No no dude, it wasn't just you! That Robert Downey Jr. was the funniest trailer! :D
Post a Comment