I was in Goa the last few days for the Adfest. I was staying at a gorgeous resort in Colva, every aspect of its pristine white structure setting off some distant longing in me now buried.
On the evening we reached there, we went to the beach. As we walked towards it, i realised that i had been to the place before. Four years ago. In white shorts. Where i'd burnt my leg against the red-hot silencer.
It seemed so long ago. Memories came flooding back. Tears, laughter, moments of tension, wind whistling past, one little slap on my cheek and many consequences. Like that was not enough, the next day i discovered that i was going through the same lanes, the same roads i had travelled once upon a time. I could see it all in my mind's eye, and couldn't help wondering how ironic it all was. That i should go back now, when it was all over, to the place where it had all started.
Unconsciously, i had come a full circle.
No comments:
Post a Comment