Monday, March 26, 2007

'Kill Me's for all the days i haven't posted one.

Q: What do you call a woman with loosies?
A: Julaabo.

Q: If Oreos had medicinal value, what would they be called?
A: Cureos.

Q: What footwear do female plumbers wear?
A: Clogs.

Q: If Ozzy were a bird, what would he be?
A: Ozztrich.

Q: If a holy man is called 'Divine', what is a holy cow called?
A: Bovine.

Q: If Brad Pitt were perpetually hungry (for food), what would he be called?
A: Bottomless Pitt.


2 comments:

crimsonkettle said...

I really like your 'serious' posts, much more than the light hearted ones. Maybe I am prejudiced, but hey you really write from the heart when you are serious, and I love that. Have made more comments whereever I enjoyed the post.

Unknown said...

au contraire.. i like the kill me's. remind me when you are here and i will do the honors...