"I know you hate me", he said.
No, I don't hate you. It's hard to hate someone you've spent the better part of your adult life loving with your mind, body and soul. I'm just extremely disappointed, with a sprinkling of eternal pain and a mugful of hurt feelings. I can't hate you, even if I wanted to, because you are as much a part of me as I am. And I am done hating myself.
That's what her heart said. Her mouth went, "Yeah, I do."
No, I don't hate you. It's hard to hate someone you've spent the better part of your adult life loving with your mind, body and soul. I'm just extremely disappointed, with a sprinkling of eternal pain and a mugful of hurt feelings. I can't hate you, even if I wanted to, because you are as much a part of me as I am. And I am done hating myself.
That's what her heart said. Her mouth went, "Yeah, I do."
No comments:
Post a Comment