Monday, October 10, 2011

More good news.

1. My travel life is back on track. I got back from Goa this morning, a hard night's drive despite only being the navigator. I got everything i sought: peace, a quiet mind, enough sleep, copious amounts of food, new food places to explore. So much so that i didn't want to come back. My trip warrants a separate post because there were so many teeny weeny adventures of sorts. On the cards is another Goan trip in December and hopefully, a smaller, budget trip to somewhere nearby.

2. I'm a little more settled in my head. Just a little bit, but i have it. I have no idea how long it's going to last for, but i'm not worrying about that too much now.

3. I've started a new blog. It's my arty side, my experimentative, explorative side. A part of me that is otherwise overshadowed by the words i write and the thoughts i speak. I'm loving every minute of posting on it. Catch me in the mirror.

4. I'm swimming. I figure, if one has a Speedo that one spent a bomb on, one might as well milk it for all it's worth. I love swimming. It makes me feel alive and away from everything. I think i'm a natural, although i do have to overcome the discomfort of not feeling ground beneath my feet. V and i hit the pool every evening and spend hours in it. But here's the weird thing: every time i get out of the water, i begin to see huge halos around lights. Anything that shines has a halo around it. Makes me wonder if i've attained enlightenment before my time.

5. I'm getting to do interesting stuff at work. Yay for me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude December, seriously?! Nahinn! It's the worst time to come here :(

The Nebulous One said...

Yeah i know, but thought we'd do Sunburn one last time before we officially qualify as fuddy duddies who are too old to party till the first signs of dawn!