So, i've been on an injury spree these last couple of months.
First, i fell on my tush real hard while running across a highly polished marble floor. This was in March.
In April, i burned my hair on Good Friday. Followed by a cigarette burn on my wrist at Athena on Saturday. And another almost two weeks later at Cirrus, on the same spot as the previous burn.
Yesterday, i woke up with a toe sprain. Weird, right? It's true, though. I don't know how it happened but my toe was nice and swollen and stiff as a dead cat. Using that as a reason to work from home sounds lame, but only a fellow toe sprain sufferer can sympathise and agree on how painful it can be.
And then, when i was sitting in the conference room at work this morning, i banged my knee real hard against some metallic object hidden under the table. I can feel and hear the squeaks everytime i rest my hand on my knee cap.
I don't know what message you're giving me, God. But please, can you find a less painful way of doing it?
No comments:
Post a Comment