Tuesday, March 09, 2010

My latest obsession? And i mean, my latest?

Armando Christian Perez. Aka Pitbull. The one who gave the dancing world numbers like I know you want me and Krazy. The firs time i saw him was in his video a couple of months back. I found him - how does one say it - cocky? But in a nice way. Attitude, that's what i liked about him.

But today was different. Some psycho little neuron in my brain fired up, and i found myself lusting after him so bad that i kept him on loop on youtube all day, behaving like a madwoman at my desk. He's what i want my dreamboat (Thank you, Archies) to look like.

(Please hold on while i clean up the drool all over the laptop.)

I don't know what it is that gets me so worked up about him, but dear God in Heaven, everytime i lay my eyes on him i lick my lips like a bloody cat who's just spotted a goldfish bowl with a really wide rim. I haven't had this sort of obsession since Aladdin! (That was in 7th Grade people.)

Anyway, after all these years, my softboard at work is going to have his picture soon. Because that's how much i'm in love with him right now.

No comments: