Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Game Rhyme.

Oh mama, she told me a fifty years ago,
There came a lady knocking at the door
With an Ooh, Aah
I want some bar
The bar is full
I want to go by bull
The bull is fat
I want to go by cart
The cart is neat
I want some meat
The meat is tough
I want it softened
We don't have that request often
Then, bloody hell, do it now
I would, only i don't know how
Oh you bloody stupid cow
This is more ignorance than i can allow
I want to go by bus
The bus is rough
Oh, that was off the cuff
So, does that mean you're staying?
What do i look like, a lay in?
Well, i thought we could roll in the hay
Ah, but i'm too old for that, nay
Oh well, then come back tomorrow
Oh my dear Lords, Oh my heart's sorrow
I'll keep space for you in the bar
But you said the bar was full?
Oh, i was just giving you a load of bull.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA HA HA!!! This one's an eye-opener! :)

The Nebulous One said...

Dear Anonymous,

You think! :D