I got back from Hyderabad half hour ago, after six days of rain-soaked, shot-glassed, palatable, super sonic, blissful pleasures.
We took the rains along with us the day we left - A, Amb and I. It poured non-stop for two days and the weather was absolutely gorgeous. What added to it was the locality and the home where i was staying - open, quiet, very residential. I bonded with cousins, visited relatives, got plenty of sarees, lazed. Moved bags to Secunderabad on Day 3 and the madness started. Dinners, lunches, UNO, Moksh, paya soup at ITC Kakatiya, Dublin - with a kick-ass DJ, for whom i even left a note, Lifestyle - where i picked up sexy shot glasses for A, Deli 9, office and its terrace, late-night TV, a chance rendezvous or two, blood-shedding fights...Woo hoo, it was one maniacal roller-coaster ride.
To top it all, i could take pictures on my return flight (i went berserk with my phone camera) - i saw complete fantasy parks in the sky, dinosaurs, giant turtles, men at war, the works.
Sigh. I regret getting back to work, but i return a happy woman.
No comments:
Post a Comment